Maritimes Adventure ESL Camp (MAEC)
The Maritimes Adventure ESL Camp is for students ages 11-18 who want to improve their English skills while experiencing the beautiful east coast of Canada!
Students attending the Maritimes Adventure ESL Camp will enjoy challenging and fun-filled ESL classes. The academic classroom sessions will be 4 hours in length and be offered to small classes. During class time, students will receive individual instruction to guarantee development in reading, writing, and conversational English.
Afternoons will be filled with a variety of fantastic activities in various areas throughout the Canadian Maritimes. Students will enjoy swimming, basketball, going to the beach, museums, ocean cave trekking, whale watching, hiking, “Canadian traditions”, and three extended trips that will highlight locations in each Maritime province.
Students participate in a variety of the following fun and exciting events/activities. Some of the events/activities may be dependent on the season and the weather:
- Sussex, NB - Mural Walking Tour/O’Connell Park
- Fredericton, NB - Capital city of New Brunswick - Market and Mall
- St. Martin’s, NB - Maritimes Red Sandstone Sea Caves
- Hopewell, NB - Hopewell Rocks Walk on Atlantic Canada’s Ocean Floor
- Prince Edward Island - shopping, beaches and tourist attractions
- Halifax, Nova Scotia - Capital city of Nova Scotia - shopping and tourist attractions
- Other activities include: Swimming, Movies, Volleyball, Campfire and so much more!
BENEFITS OF ESL CAMP
Guaranteed English improvement!
Small class sizes and individualized attention!
Caring and qualified staff!
Opportunity to experience the beautiful east coast of Canada!
MAEC 2020 ESL Camps
2020 WINTER CAMP
*Flexible intake available for weekly, monthly, or 7-week programs.
COST: Flexible attendance
$ 5,250 for 7 weeks
$ 3,125 for 4 weeks
$ 1,675 for 2 weeks
2020 SUMMER CAMP
DATES: July 21 - Aug. 21, 2020
DATES: Aug. 24- 28 (Academic Camp)